How to integrate Unbounce and Informizely
Unbounce allows you to design and deploy beautiful landing pages. As such pages focus on driving online conversions,
they are the primary targets for further optimization (also known as CRO: Conversion Rate Optimization).
Google Analytics gives great insight into what is happening on your landingpage, such as the number of visitors,
the goal conversion rate, and the country of origin of the visitors.
With Informizely, you can reveal additional information, known as insights, on their intention when visiting your site or why they are leaving
your site prematurely.
Informizely comes with a built-in survey designer, styling options and advanced targeting capabilities, to capture that type of feedback.
By integrating Informizely with Google Analytics, you bring the why to the what.
By integrating Informizely with Unbounce, you can easily get to insights on your landingpages.
How to set-up the integration between Unbounce and Informizely
What you need:
- An Unbounce account. Sign up here, if you need an Unbounce account.
- An Informizely account. Sign up here, if you need an Informizely account.
Setting up the integration takes 3 steps:
1. Create your Informizely survey
- Login to your Informizely account.
Create the 'Site'. The 'Site' should be equal to the domain name of your Unbounce landingpage(s),
either 'unbouncepages.com' or a custom domain name.
Once you have created the 'Site', the Informizely code snippet becomes visible. You need this code snippet later on, so save it for now.
Create a 'Survey' for your Unbounce landingpage, and publish the survey.
The survey won’t be visible until the Informizely code snippet is added to your Unbounce page.
2. Create you Unbounce landing page
- Log in to your Unbounce account.
- Create the 'Page'. The domain part of the 'Page' URL should be equal to the 'Site' you’ve setup in Informizely in step 1.
3. Add the Informizely code snippet to your Unbounce Page
- In Unbounce, go to Settings > Script Manager and select 'Custom Script'.
- Give the script a name, for example 'Informizely code snippet'.
Enter the following Script Details:
- Placement: 'Before Body End Tag'.
- Included on: choose all your pages, to ensure that the survey targeting works correctly.
- Paste the script in the text field.
- Script Usage: if you use a custom domain, enter the Informizely 'Site' domain here.
- Save and publish the page.
That’s it. Your Unbounce page is now setup for Informizely surveys.